Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My new journey with Miche

I am starting a new journey in my life with Miche. I want to use this blog to catalog all that I do and the new people I meet. I would be delighted if you would join me on my journey and test the waters with the Miche bag too.

If you are already a fan of the Miche bag and company, let me know about it! Post your pictures and comments and follow me. The distributor that I am under is a wonderful woman and I am sure the women I will meet will be wonderful as well.

This next weekend I will be going to the annual Miche company conference in Denver Co. Please stand bye as I will post pics and give updates while I am there.

I also just ordered my sample kit and I will post pictures showing it off as soon as I recieve it.

Thanks for stoping by and please do so again so you can encounter what I encouter with my Miche bags and the Miche company and especially the amazing Miche women behind it all!

Please visit my website,

http://my.michebag.com/alexis_anaya

No comments:

Post a Comment