Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ok, it's been about a month or so and I am in the same place!!!

I have 2 count 'em 2 parties this weekend!!!

Update on my last 2 parties:

My first one went well, over $400 in sales, but things were a little shaky at first. I learned that certain set ups work only for certain parties. But the best part of the night was that I BOOKED 2 more parties.

My second party I was LATE for. I was practically in tears when I got to the door to bring in the first part of my display. On my way out though I took a deep breath and told myself that nothing would be solved by crying, so I sucked it up and started to set everything up with all the guests watching.

HORRIBLE!!!! but I apologized and then started telling jokes. I threw in a few Miche tidbits and from there everything went off without w hitch. XD

In these last couple of weeks my second hostess worked really really hard to earn her hostess bag from the hostess exclusive bag program... What is a hostess bag AND the hostess exclusive bag program you ask???

ONLY MICHE'S SUPER EXCLUSIVE CLUB OF HOSTESSES THAT HAVE EARNED OVER $800 IN SALES AT THEIR PARTIES TO TAKE HOME THE MOST SUPER EXCLUSIVE SHELL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And YOU can have a chance to earn one too by having a VIRTUAL PARTY for me!

But if you want one you need to hurry because because there were ONLY 4500 of each made and a lot of them have been snatched up by our awesome hostesses. Leave a comment for more details!!!

So I have a party on Saturday and Sunday! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

(AS IF I HAVEN'T USED ENOUGH EXCLAMATION MARKS ALREADY)

ANYWAY... hit me up readers... I know you are out there! I check my stats haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment